- DRC Foundations have more pigment and less oil that standard products.
- Do NOT let your DRC Foundation Freeze.
- If the foundation gets cold, it will have a tendency to contract and pull away from the container. This normal when cold.
If you would like for your makeup to stay on 24 hours, conceal under your eyes and feel as you aren’t wearing makeup at all, then follow these simple procedures.
- Using a professional wedge sponge, press firmly into the foundation and swirl in a circular pattern to warm up the surface. The foundation may be stiff at first when it’s received. This is due to the uniqueness of the product.
- No need to wet the sponge.
- Let the sponge kiss the face to apply a thin veil of foundation to obtain a natural degree of coverage.
- Buildable Coverage
- If you have age spots, acne, freckles, etc. that you want covered, simply twist the sponge into the product and stipple over the area to provide the desired coverage, then blend.
All shipments within the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, will be sent via USPS First Class. While most orders will be processed and shipped within 4-7 days, please allow 14 days for delivery.
Currently, the base shipping charge within this zone is $4.85. Certain items require special packaging and a shipping surcharge will need to be added. The buyer will be contacted by phone before any additional charges are posted to their credit card account.
Free ground shipping on all orders $40 and over.
We collect non-personally identifiable information about you in a number of ways. Our methods of information collection include tracking your activities through your IP address, computer settings or most-recently visited URL. We may also ask you to provide certain non-personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your age, household income, buying preferences, etc. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us. For example, filling out an order form will provide us with this type of information. The types of information that may be requested include your contact information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, etc) and financial information (i.e. account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form may be used to ship orders to customers. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the customer for products and services.
Read Entire Policy Statement Here.